A three-hour special with many of the Progzilla presenters choosing their favourite or most influential Pink Floyd song.
Mark Foss looks at trains and fatherhood.
I co-hosted Live from Progzilla Towers with my old friend Cliff Pearson a couple of weeks ago – here’s the podcast for anyone who’s interested.
- Boney M – Nightflight To Venus/Rasputin
- Allen Ginsberg with Paul McCartney, Philip Glass and Lenny Kaye – Ballad Of The Skeletons
- Max Richter – Spring
- 10,000 Maniacs – Jubilee
- Snarky Puppy Ft Laura Mvula – Sing To The Moon
- Anthony And The Johnsons – Hope There’s Someone
- Parallel Or 90 Degrees – Shoulder To Shoulder
- London Grammar – Strong
- Dynamo Bliss – Savage Minds
- Frankie Miller – I Can’t Change It
- Horslips – Mad Pat
- Emilie Sande – Breathing Underwater
- Brett Kull – My House Is Loud
- Valerie Carter – Face of Appalacia
- Clearlight – The Key – The Outsider
- Sugar – The Slim
- Anthony Phillips – Prelude ’84 (New Stereo Mix)
- Rumer – Home Thoughts From Abroad
- Quintessence – Notting Hill Gate
- The Jayhawks – Dying On The Vine
- Karfagen – Spektra
- Rocket Scientists – Space 1999
Podcasts for The Progzilla Files #26 and 27 are now available.
We have 5 Sundays in January, so this coming Sunday at 8pm UK time, an extra edition of The Progzilla Files provides your first chance to hear the entire new album by Mike Oldfield on Progzilla Radio.
Listen to ‘Return to Ommadawn’ along with other people’s renditions of Tubular Bells and Hergest Ridge at progzilla.com